Thursday, September 10, 2009

Go green!!!

Hi I figure you would like to see how green Eliza is. She’s completely growing spider webs in the drying machine… 2009-09-02 092

  At first I was skeptic about drying our clothes this way. but hey, they smell better and shrink my electric bill while not shrinking my clothes. I am all for it.

Here is a picture I took on our deck. Everybody invited.

2009-09-02 053

Darla was wondering how I took the panoramic pictures. All you need is a $1200 camera, nah, just joking. Take about 5 pictures horizontally and then stitch them together with Windows Live Photo Gallery. It’s free to download from this site http://download.live.com/photogallery. All you need is to select all 5 pictures then right click the mouse and voila! just like the little girl in the Microsoft commercial. Promise is that easy.

9/9/09 Rock Band The Beatlesremasteredalbums

it’s

out

we

bought it.

its awesome!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I AM COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheehehehe i am so excited!!!! =)

Skylar and Lauren said...

hello! i MISS U! Margo said that they took down freddy's bar thingy in the doorway...she said there are holes but not much else! Sorry! Call me, we should talk!

Darla said...

Cute post, Freddy. Thanks for the info. on the panoramic. GOtta try it. Eliza looks incredibly, can I say it? HOT in that pic!! And I love that she's drying your clothes on the line. So Martha (Stewart). Wait a second, Martha doesn't do that. So Eliza..