Our friend Debbie came this weekend and inspired by the simplicity of things around here we decided to make our lives more complicated by making simple items at home.
Items made:
- mozzarella cheese (delicious every human living should try making it once)
- Loaf of French –excussi- Italian bread
- Tapioca pudding, made with local tapioca
- 2 Pizzas italiana
- Risen bread
- Home grown basil
- We bought some farmers cheese, tomatoes, fudge (all sorts of it), and strawberries and we couldn’t stop stuffing our faces all afternoon
Shop shot
This is a heavily decorated gift shop in main street. Price tags inside are as heavy as the decorations outside but it was worth the shot. This is ridiculous, and I don’t mean that in a bad way. Once in front of it you just stand there expecting some oompah-loompah to come out. So psychedelic it makes me wanna say, its freedom baby yeah so groovey!

3 comments:
hey, I'm so jealous! Debbie got to u first! I love the shop-as u can imagine-I'm all about the more is more! So cute! miss u! Glad u two had fun!
Just waitin' around for you to come and chill in the country, Lauren! Isn't Freddy cute how he updates our blog for us??
Me too!! I'm jealous! Eliza, I'm so busy with classes, my high maintenance kids, and life in general. When can I find the time to come out?? I'm jealous of your fun weekend with a friend. I'll come eventually, promise...
Post a Comment