Friday, March 12, 2010

All of you guys think that I (Eliza) am the one who updates this blog. Well, the truth is about to come to light. Every single post on this website has been done by Freddy. I have never 'blogged'. I Facebook. But, I have come to realize, in the late, that FB is somewhat limiting. I often want to say certain things or tell a story that I just can't in the small status bar on FB. I enjoy reading the blogs of others, although I do not often do so. I see how you all put each other's blog addresses on your own blog to make it that much easier to keep up with one another. AND it even tells you how recently someone has updated their blog! Amazing.

For me, it has been just another thing I have to figure out. Time consuming, overwhelming, and complicated. I refuse to scrapbook and rarely even print pictures (accept for the kids' baby books which are all filled up now cause they are no longer babies!). So, I will succumb. Although Freddy has done a wonderful, albeit, sporadic, job of posting, I will join him in our family's blogging journey. I am not going to make any promises, or goals as to how often I will post. But I am going to try it out. I may find myself handing the reigns back to my better half when I can't deal. Cheers, to this...my first post. P.S. Do people really read this stuff?

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yes, we read it. Well, I do at least. That will be great keeping up with you on your blog too. I love blogging!

Liz & Jeff Dennis said...

I read it too..I like to see how everyone is doing that had moved away. Add me teddybear_liz@yahoo.com give me your email and I will add you to mine.

Darla said...

I read it!! I love the Enzo bday post. You're too funny. It was so good to see you last week. I hope we can come soon when things have slowed down a bit! Women at the Well was awesome, btw. Really! I was very happy with it. They want us to do it again for the ward. We'll see?? How did yours go?

Mimi Nowland said...

I found you and I will read it, so I hope you update again soon.

Frankie Smooches said...

after hearing freddy did all the blog i had to go read the old ones to see if i could believe it, i had to read them with a Chilean accent to really believe it was him...it made me laugh