Sunday, March 21, 2010

Enzo’s 2nd Birthday February 2010

enzos birhday cake 2010-02-19 041

enzos birhday cake 2010-02-19 003 

Enzo’s birthday cake was sort of a disappointment for me, but he was thrilled to eat a clown.  Then we took the kids to the mall (35 minute drive on the highway!) and let them ride on all the dumb 50 cent toys.

 enzos birhday cake 2010-02-19 010 

enzos birhday cake 2010-02-19 012

There was a pet shop in the mall so we toured it and showed the kids what they will never be able to bring home…pets!  Just kidding, sort of.  If they ever want a pet, they will have to submit a 10 page report on how to properly care for that animal.  They will also need to sign in blood a contract saying that I will never have to feed it or discard of its feces and/or urine.  I do that enough. 

enzos birhday cake 2010-02-19 016

We let them hang out in the germ infested, 50 year old play area of the mall.  Yes, with Freddy in school we have to be very creative with our activities. 

enzos birhday cake 2010-02-19 024 

Then we went home and Enzo gave us his “Boy of Many Faces” show…as usual. 

enzos birhday cake 2010-02-19 029 enzos birhday cake 2010-02-19 028 enzos birhday cake 2010-02-19 032 enzos birhday cake 2010-02-19 034

2 comments:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

I can't believe you've had a blog this whole time and I never knew about it!! Well, at least I can stalk you now!!

Debbie said...

I love u Eliza! Enzo Loves you too! And I love your cake!!! =) We will come visit u in may okay!!!!