Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pollo


In case you have never eaten at a Mexican restaurant, pollo is pronounced 'poyo' which means chicken in Spanish. Freddy invented a game with the boys where every time I cook anything with chicken in it they hold up a stiff hand and say, "P-p-p-POLLO!" When they say the last POLLO they have to karate chop their opponent in the jugular.



This game is played throughout the entire meal. They know the karate chop is on its way because the person has to start off with the "p-p-p" before they can chop, so they sit there with their chin as far up against their chest as possible to protect themselves. When the kids get bigger I fear someone will end up in the ER. It's all fun and games until you bust a windpipe.

2 comments:

beth said...

You have FINALLY updated, YES! I've been checking so frequently and finding no updates that I began to wonder if my computer was broken. Wish we could have been there to hike and roast marshmallows with you!

Debbie said...

I miss u guys a lot! When can I come visit again?